Pre-buy price established day of purchase 1.25x tank size minimum purchase on 500 gallon and 1000 gallon sizes only. 1 x tank size maximum for 320 gallon tanks
An annual storage fee of $0.03/gallon on your remaining prebuy gallon balance will be assessed automatically via credit card or telecheck beginning on the anniversary of your original purchase.
1) Last Delivery Policy. When you pre-buy propane from Thrifty Propane, there are occasions when your last delivery may be less than the amouAn annual storage fee of $0.03/gallon on your remaining prebuy gallon balance will be assessed automatically via credit card or telecheck beginning on the anniversary of your original purchase nt required to fill your tank. When this occurs, you may purchase additional propane at either the current daily rate for the overage of gallons to make up a full fill for delivery, purchase a new pre-buy, or accept the remaining fuel in your current pre-buy with the payment of a Short-Fill fee. If you have purchased a pre-buy that includes a free tank, any refunds are subject to the cost of the tank deducted from any reimbursement, as well as administrative costs and a cancellation fee. All fees are posted on our “Truth in Pricing” page at www.thriftypropane.com. Refunds for propane may be set at the Mt. Belvieu, TX rate from the Wall Street Journal as of the date of purchase or the cancellation date, whichever rate is lowest.
2) Bill of Sale of Tanks Provided with Pre-Buy. Thrifty Propane issues the Bill of Sale for any tank offered with a propane pre-buy purchase upon the your use of your entire propane pre-buy purchase. If you cancel your pre-buy purchase for any reason with gallons left on your account, Thrifty will sell you the tank at list price.
2) Limitation of Quantity or Delay of Delivery. in In the event of certain circumstances or occurrences, including but without limitation Acts of God, force majeure, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, hurricane, tornado, strike, war, act of war, riot, insurrection, terrorism, sabotage, unplanned outage, impassable roads, state emergencies imposed, D.O.T road closures, breakdown of production or transportation facilities, allocation of product at pipeline or other terminal, or other similar circumstances, may necessitate a lesser or full amount as determined by Thrifty due to the delay of getting our product anywhere in the Thrifty Propane service areas. Thrifty Propane may delay, or limit the quantity of, propane delivered to your residence or not delivered at all. In the event that Thrifty Propane determines that it will not be possible to deliver propane to you within 15 business days, Thrifty Propane will notify you by telephoneon the twelfth (12th) business day. In the event that Thrifty Propane cannot deliver by the fifteenth business day, you shall be entitled to a full refund on the day Thrifty Propane gives you telephone notice.
3) One Fill only during January of any heating season. The period between December 31 and January 31 of any any heating season year constitutes a recurring emergency. During this recurring emergency period (December 31 through January 31) you will be able to place only one order for propane from your pre-buy account. In the event that you need additional deliveries of propane during the December 31 through January 31 recurring emergency period, you may use the value of any gallons on your pre-buy account to purchase propane at the daily rate for Express service.
4) Disruption of Supply. In the event of any disruption, it is understood that Thrifty Propane may make reasonable commercial efforts to deliver the agreed upon quantities to the buyer. However, if the Terminal can’t give us the product we are allocated the pre-buy propane may not be delivered and the daily rate propane may be all that you can buy. Using whatever sourcing seems most reasonable at the time. Thrifty Propane will make reasonable business to make delivery, but the time of or days after order of delivery is not guaranteed. An alternate heating source is needed and required. You agree and have it to be eligible to buy pre-buy from Thrifty Propane due to the possibility of these unforeseen issues beyond our control.
5) All prices and fees are subject to change without notice. All prices and fees are subject to change without notice. In the event your propane refill is not equal to approximately 50% of your tank size, a Short-Fill fee may be charged. A $5.00 fee is assessed for calling to check your prebuy balance without placing any order; however, this fee is waived if checking balances via internet or Live Chat. An annual storage fee of $0.03/gallon on your remaining prebuy gallon balance may be assessed automatically via credit card or telecheck beginning on the anniversary of your original purchase; in the event the payment is not able to be processed, gallons may be deducted instead at the Mt. Belvieu, TX wholesale rate found on the Wall Street Journal for the total amount due until the payment information has been updated or pre-buy balance has been exhausted.
6) Consent to fall season automatic fill and pre-recorded reminder call. By entering into this prebuy agreement, you are giving Thrifty Propane permission to automatically fill your propane tank with your pre-purchased gallons at any point during the fall season (September through December) in order to better prepare you for the impending winter season. You further consent to Thrifty Propane contacting you by recorded message to remind you to check your gauge and place your order during that period to assure that you are prepared for the winter heating season.
7) Delivery up to 15 business days, other delivery options. Allow a delivery time frame of approximately 15 weekdays M-F excluding Holidays, weather permitting. Thrifty Propane is an intermediate provider. Rush services (emergency, expedited, and special delivery fills) may be available upon approval in the event you require a fill sooner than this time frame; please contact a customer service at 800-879-3152 to discuss the availability and prices for these services.
8) Your driveway must be clear or a fee will be assessed. The right of offset fee/compensation can be assessed if Thrifty goes out to deliver your propane and the driveway is not plowed. Thrifty may not deliver the propane in those conditions. If we have to come back out after the driveway has been cleared there may be a return trip fee of $99.00. If Thrifty gets stuck in your driveway due to snow or ice and we have to call a tow truck, you are responsible to pay for the tow bill. Our only obligation to you is to keep you in gas. The tank percentage reading given to Thrifty by you must be accurate. If Thrifty delivers propane to you and the reading is more than 50% a short fill fee may be accessed equal to $29.00 dollars or $29.00 dollars worth of propane at the ppg charged at date of order. If we have to access the short fill fee an administration fee of $15.00 may be added also. If you call when the tank is at 30% or less you have a chance of running out.
THRIFTY PROPANE'S DELIVERY TRUCK METERS ARE STATE INSPECTED AND SEALED. EACH STATE CERTIFIES THAT THEY ARE ACCURATE. CUSTOMER TANK GAUGES PROVIDE ONLY APPROXIMATE INDICATION OF QUANTITY IN THE TANK AND MAY BE OFF SUBSTANTIALLY FROM TIME TO TIME. - RELY ONLY ON THE AMOUNT SHOWN ON THE TRUCK METER DELIVERY TICKET.